Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Annual All-Pro Off Road Swap-Meet-Greet-N-Eat!

Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008
Time: 9am - 3pm
Where: All-Pro Off Road, 541 N. Palm Ave., Hemet, CA 92543

- Huge Used Parts Sale
- Trucks on Display - Bring Yours!
- Favorite Truck Contest
- Truck Ramping Contest
- Get your All-Pro Swag
- Videos & Slide Shows
- Free BBQ
- ...and Much More!

It's that time of year again! Our first open house was a huge success, so we're doing it again! Check out last year's pictures by clicking here!

Hope to see you there!

ITENERARY:

9am Doors open, get here early for first pick of used parts for sale. Videos and slideshow starts and will run all day

10am Sign up for the RTI and Favorite truck contests

11am BBQ gets fired up - enjoy a free hamburger or hotdog as you look around and watch the contests

12pm RTI Truck Ramp Contest - Both IFS and Solid Axle catagories, Favorite truck contest voting starts

1pm Favorite truck contest voting closes

2pm Last call for food, Winners of contests announced

3pm Doors close - See you next time!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
will try to make it time to save some $$:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
infernal, your taco is my favorite, drops my jaw every time i see it, good choice on the color too :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Look$ like fun!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I might make it for the Par-Tee! I missed the last one. So I got it in my planner. Hope I don;t get called up to work another weekend. Cuz I am dying here.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
What do you have in mind Brent? :D
If anyone was considering upgrading to 4.56 gears and a ARB locker up front. ( IFS ) That whole front diff will be on sale plus spindles with the gussets all ready welded up, you know all that other stuff, CV axles and links and tie rods. It will all be sold at a fun wheeling-dealing swap-meet fun time.

·
Registered
864 Posts
If anyone was considering upgrading to 4.56 gears and a ARB locker up front. ( IFS ) That whole front diff will be on sale plus spindles with the gussets all ready welded up, you know all that other stuff, CV axles and links and tie rods. It will all be sold at a fun wheeling-dealing swap-meet fun time.
What are you lookin to get for that front diff?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts