Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not buy anything from this guy. You will have no recourse when you try to get your money back. You will certainly not receive what you ordered. I purchased an item for $600.00 in march and it is now July. Every person on this forum has been helpful to me and I fell for the one troll and it was my fault. To bad that their are people like this out there. Just be careful and avoid this guy.
I have been in contact with admins and shown entire email strings and all PM's thus far. I wrote this at last resort because I felt I exhausted all other options.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Hmmm. I thought that dude was a vendor on here? Well, I guess things can go south. Can you contact your credit card company and reverse the sale, or is it too late? Otherwise, take him to small claims court.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I waited too long with the credit card thing and the small claims thing is a no go. I'm in michigan and I have an attorney for my company and he would have to file in his county. We can't do that so I learned a pricey lesson on this one. Just thought I would warn anyone willing to listen.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
That really sucks. I just noticed he lost his vendor status, don't know when that happened, but he still logs in to the forum, at least he did today. Sorry this happened to you. People who **** people on sales in the forum should be banned permanently.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
While i may be wrong, i was told that theft\fraud via email/forum communication falls under the USPO. If so, contact their postal inspectors office of your city. Then check both stat's felony theft limit and take it from there. Sucks if you were scammed.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Like Texas said I would definately look into seeing if you can atleast file charges against him. You might not get your money back, but atleast there might be some justice served.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While i may be wrong, i was told that theft\fraud via email/forum communication falls under the USPO. If so, contact their postal inspectors office of your city. Then check both stat's felony theft limit and take it from there. Sucks if you were scammed.
Thanks for the tip. I will look into that. I really appreciate the genuine people on here.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He has a Facebook page called
"Offroad gears" but he doesn't have an address either.
Thanks again guys for the comments. Mainly just wanted every to know he was bad news. I've spent $7,000 with Metal Tech and they are AWESOME people but deviated one time and got burnt.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, I bought some seat covers from that guy. He is shady. I did get them but they were 6mnths late and he consistently lied though PMs.

Good luck man!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's the way it should be. Heard after talking to the Admin they have had multiple problems with him. Hence the reason he is no longer a vender maybe.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That totally sucks. I remember hip posting as a vendor in here too.
He'll get what's coming to him, Hope that the charges stick if you can go that route.
Maybe he'll get to model his pink boxers for Sheriff Joe Arpaio, since he's from Maricopa county.
:)

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
1 - 20 of 146 Posts