Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
While I agree with this somewhat I must point out that people like this don't really need your defense. He's burnt multiple bridges, and stolen money for many people. Personally I am confused on why he's still a member and legal recourse isn't being taken. I mean, someone should contact AutoGuide because really this is out of the mods hands as they don't deal with the accounting part of things.

Way I see it is, a couple hundred years ago if 2WhiteHummers had stolen from a bunch of people from a small town or village he would be dead or missing a couple of limbs. Consequences were for more severe so people had less intention of repeating the action. I don't see the big deal with letting a couple people vent and relate to one of another who suffered the same fate. After all, he's still alive and has all his limbs. So what if he has to read a few bad comments/speculation.
I was saying to preserve the integrity of this thread and these forums personal attacks should be avoided...kinda like what the rules state. Not in any way defending him or his scrupulous actions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Any news from anyone else with problems or that actually got products/refunds?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Nope. Nothin yet. Got a PM from a guy ""(not sayin who) that 2whitehummers felt real bad and was gonna make it right with everyone he screwed, but nothin yet. Hope he has time to do so. Seems like he would have lots of work to do considering the amount of people he screwed. Just sayin.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
What he should be worried about is his ass being sent to the slammer. Won't happen though, it's easier to piss and moan about it in this thread than create a combined effort to have him prosecuted.

I have no dog this, and will stay out, but if it were my money...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Any news from anyone else with problems or that actually got products/refunds?
I was in on the buy. At the first sign of delay I started getting a funny feeling and firmly and quickly requested a refund. The communication was slow and not what I would have preferred but I was persistent and finally got a refund. It is disappointing to hear that the others are not getting refunded.
It also bothers me that he is present in the forum without acknowledging what has happened and trying to make it better.

Come on dude, make it right. Its never too late!

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
he was on here earlier private messaging someone, so I`m sure he is well aware of what is written and said right here...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
he was on here earlier private messaging someone, so I`m sure he is well aware of what is written and said right here...
Well I hope I am wrong then and he is trying to fix things.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
Well I hope I am wrong then and he is trying to fix things.
I think we're all pulling for him to make it right. I would definitely rather see my forum brothers with money or products then without either.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
FWIW, I purchased Rigid's from him in the not so recent past and we spoke on the phone several times. He is/was pleasant and professional; I did receive my lights as promised but there was a slight delay.

Not defending the current action, just relaying my past experience with him.

Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
10,791 Posts
G'day.
Just to make the forum aware.
2Whitehummers has now been banned.

This should not prevent those needing recourse to obtain a refund or product already purchased, but it will stop any future sales and protect all members from any new challenges.

Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I agree, Glad to hear he is gone. I only started this to save some fellow forum FJ guy from blowing his paycheck and getting robbed. I NEVER knew this many people robbed by this guy. I am truly sorry to anyone that had to go through losing money that you actually got up in the morning took time away from your family to make a living to support them and have this guy stealing from you. Thank you very much to the forum and the moderator's for doing whats right and banning the guy.

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
well the sad news is you guys still got duped. and there is nothing to prevent him from viewing the board to see what ya`ll are talking about...

surprised no one pulled the legal ticket yet...or paid him a visit

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
I am thankful that 99.9% of the people here are not like this.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
That's what this thread was for. He can't screw anyone else on this forum. That's all I care. If anyone started a legal action I would follow but as long as know one else is getting screwed on this forum I'm good. Everyone should go to yelp and direct them to any thread about 2whitehummers and make it hard on the [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I had a run-in with him a month or two before Summit. It was a group buy thing for lights.
He was screwing everybody, finally got him to text and talk via phone (once) and after about 1-1/2 to 2 weeks of BS, I asked for a refund, he said he would initiate it the same day, that was a Sat, so I figured it was BS.
I gave him that Mon, and Tues filed a dispute with my CC co. Then he sent a text going off (and he initiated the refund), I just ignored his text. If the CC co dispute would not have worked I was prepared and ready to call the FBI for interstate commerce fraud.
I had emails, text, phone, and forum documentation. I was ready to send him to federal prison.

If you are still missing your money/product, contact the FBI. I will provide any documentation I have left as evidence.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am still waiting for the product or refund , he emailed me and said he was sick with pneumonia and felt behind BS . I am giving the guys 1 more week to do something about it or I am def contacting the FBI . I dint know him , if it is true his sick too bad, the lack of communication upset me the most . I only spent 160 dollars (no big deal) but I will make sure he uses those buck on lawyers

·
Registered
702 Posts
I could not agree with you more. I am proud to be part of this great community.
:cheers:
I couldn't agree with you more Wilson. This community has been nothing short of amazing. Any question no matter if it has been asked a million times, someone is always there to lend a hand and help. It is unfortunate that there are people every where doing this type of crap!! Don't worry, it will eventually catch up to him and Karma is a biatch!

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more Wilson. This community has been nothing short of amazing. Any question no matter if it has been asked a million times, someone is always there to lend a hand and help. It is unfortunate that there are people every where doing this type of crap!! Don't worry, it will eventually catch up to him and Karma is a biatch!
This site wasn't always this way. The current people made it this way which is more of a feature if you ask me. This site is something to be proud of considering the community we have built. This type of scenario in this thread is 1 in million here.

81 - 100 of 146 Posts