141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Thanks for passing that info along.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just stumbled upon this forum and am pissed. Royally pissed. I ordered the 1997 jeep wrangler half doors for 300 bucks. No answer for two weeks. I'm going to keep bothering him and hope for an answer. I didn't use paypal like an idiot because I trusted him...the one thing my father taught me never to do to strangers. So now I have to go through my cc company to get my refund. I emailed him and said he has 2 days to make it right or I'm not only getting my cc company to take care of it but I'm also taking legal action. I'm a veteran and got back from duty a couple months ago. This is the last thing I needed. I told him that hoping he feels a little bad but from what I've been reading this guy has no conscious. Anything you guys could give me advice wise on how to take care of this? Or just stay away.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Some people got their stuff after a long wait, but I think most asked for their money back or turned it in to their credit card company. I got tired of waiting with no communication and turned mine in to the credit card company and got a refund.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Some people got their stuff after a long wait, but I think most asked for their money back or turned it in to their credit card company. I got tired of waiting with no communication and turned mine in to the credit card company and got a refund.
I was persistent with the guy and after a long wait was finally able to get my lights...I was very close to turning it over to my Cc company. Karma's an unkind mistress...lights got stolen a week before Christmas.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Interesting, I bought a Gobi roof rack off him back in 2014. It took a while for him to pay Gobi to release my rack to me, but I did end up getting it. I guess I should thank my lucky stars that he didn't rob me of $1500.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts