Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAMPING AND WHEELING IN SOUTHERN CALI!!

*update on camping; Sheeps canyon which is above coyote canyon.

cb channel 34
meet at "gas station"........the usual place........around 6:30ish?

March 21st (friday night): Primitive camp (sheeps canyon) and nite run

March 22nd (saturday morning): Leave camp in the AM to drive into san diego to go to THIS: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/trail-runs-get-togethers/48473-socal-cruisers-brews-grills-n-grindz.html

March 22rd (saturday night) back to AB for more primitive camping (sheeps canyon) and possibly another nite run for those that didnt make it friday night.

March 23rd (sunday) leasurely morning and some 4x4 action on sunday

Roster: (there are other folks going from the other forum but i havent listed all names)

FRIDAY CAMPING AND NITE RUN
BoBoNel
Spertierra
frogeye (?)

SATURDAY BBQ
(probly all of us that are camping friday night for sure!)

SATURDAY CAMPING AND NITE RUN
BoBoNel
Spertierra
jesusgar

SUNDAY 4X4 ACTION
BoBoNel
Spertierra
FJFunjunkie
jesusgar

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a good idea. that weekend will be my first full fri-sat-sun off in a lllooonnnggg time.
.......AND WE HAVE A TAKER FOLKS! anyone else?? :silly:
mo's idea.....me likey!! hope you can make it. it'll prove to be yet another successful knee slappin good time.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Hey! I haven't even cleared this with Keith yet! I made a simple suggestion that we get out to the desert for the full moon and you take the ball and run with it! :)
However, he has just finished up his class with Mr. Burke and is very excited about getting out so maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to crawl up Coyote Canyon.

M

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Are we gonna have to sing around the camp fire? I'm thinking of that one scene from the Bevis and Butthead movie where he sets his fart on fire in the middle of the desert. :silly: I don't why. Is this gonna be down in the SD area?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! I haven't even cleared this with Keith yet! I made a simple suggestion that we get out to the desert for the full moon and you take the ball and run with it! :)However, he has just finished up his class with Mr. Burke and is very excited about getting out so maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to crawl up Coyote Canyon.

M
OF COURSE I'M RUNNING WITH THAT BALL!! i also mentioned that its all in the planning stages...we are women and things could drastically change...quickly!! :) as women we have the right to change our minds for no good reason whenever the he!! we want to. :silly:

suggestions/comments/interested parties please post up and we'll see where the thread takes us. (hopefully up coyote canyon during a full moon)

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
OF COURSE I'M RUNNING WITH THAT BALL!! i also mentioned that its all in the planning stages...we are women and things could drastically change...quickly!! :) as women we have the right to change our minds for no good reason whenever the he!! we want to. :silly:

suggestions/comments/interested parties please post up and we'll see where the thread takes us. (hopefully up coyote canyon during a full moon)
Ha ha! That's a fact, Jack! Let's just do it. I'll convince him that it's a good idea to take the newly-outfitted FJ up the canyon to test the lockers. After this weekend, I'm pretty sure he's hooked!

M

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are we gonna have to sing around the camp fire? I'm thinking of that one scene from the Bevis and Butthead movie where he sets his fart on fire in the middle of the desert. :silly: I don't why. Is this gonna be down in the SD area?
hi ace......we're not 100% sure right now but anza borrego is what i'm thinking so far? (coyote canyon) so yes.....it is the san diego area i guess you could say.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Yes, you will be required to, in fact, sing around said camp fire. And if you complain, you will be used as a human hammock pulled between two FJ bumpers. That is all. ;)

M

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
hi ace......we're not 100% sure right now but anza borrego is what i'm thinking so far? (coyote canyon) so yes.....it is the san diego area i guess you could say.
Yes, you will be required to, in fact, sing around said camp fire. And if you complain, you will be used as a human hammock pulled between two FJ bumpers. That is all. ;)

M
im down :rofl:
ohhhh......so we can use you as the hammock?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I'm a definite maybe if that counts...
Anything to create a diversion from the images of Dom as a human hammock. I have to go to sleep tonight with that image in my head!

M

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
hahaha :rofl:
Sure, laugh now. Wait until you're actually stretched between my ARB and bobonel's roof rack! I already have the hammock and plan to bring it with me on this little journey. If we can't find another bumper I'll hook onto a rock and swing you like a cheap purse! :rofl:

M

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
oh man... what did i get my self into this time :rofl:
As usual, you're just working at being the most popular guy in camp! :king:

Back to my movie: American Gangster

M

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I read this, I wanted to go but looks like my son has two B-Day party's that weekend. We'll have to sit it out this time. BTW, it was nice meeting you at The Hammers MuddyGrrl.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts