Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me out with this. I put a skyjacker 3" lift on my FJ. I have a set of pro comp 17x9 wheels with 33x12.5x17 mickey thompson baja mtz's. When I'm almost in full turn the tires rub on the body mount(fender where the mud flap is). I live in Oregon and have no idea where to go to get a body mount chop. Will the All-Pro 1" leveling spacer correct this problem? Any help would be great... Thanks!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for posting... I have a skyjacker performance strut lift with the wheels and tires I stated above. I contacted Metal Tech today and set up a time early May to have my mounts chopped. Im hoping this will correct my problem. I'll post the results once I get this done.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got my body mounts chopped today at Metal Tech. Mark and LT are awesome and knowledgeable guys. They do a very professional job... their craftsmanship is so clean you would think that there was nothing done at all. I would strongly recommend any one in the Oregon area to do business with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.