Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the new Iphone 3G so I have my 3 month old Palm platform Treo (red) available. All software, car plug, wall plug, computer plug, etc. If anyone is interested PM me. I only want $50 for it plus whatever shipping you want it sent under. Nothing wrong with it at all. I just really wanted the new Iphone!:wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I did not change carriers. It is the Treo 680 with all the accessories. I will take a picture of it tonight with all the accessories and post it up.

I have been with AT&T now for 2 years and just wanted the new Iphone. We are real music geeks here at our house so another avenue besides 3 Ipods in the house was right up my alley.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys, just took some pics so I am going to log off for a minute while I change to my work laptop to upload them really quickly.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry it took so long. Stupid computer decided tonight to be picky.

Here it is....

Here is a closer pic of just the phone. I have never taken the plastic off the screen so that is the little tab to the right that you see.

OK, something is up with the photo gallery. Just go to my photo gallery and there are 2 more pics, closer ones, of both the front and the back. I have never taken the plastic off of the screen so that is the little tab you see. The plastic gets scratched up as a screen protector but that is all.

·
Registered
547 Posts
sent a pm.
ill take it if still up for sale. just pm me the address of where to send the $$$$ and how much. being sent to 60118 area code.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Too bad it's not something with the Windows Mobile OS on it (I could use it for testing apps that I write).

Good deal, though!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, but Bone got it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts