Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* I have for sale a complete 3" Pro Comp suspension lift. This set up only has 900 miles on it and I still have the receipt to prove it was purchased in March of this year. After receiving a sizable tax refund, I decided to upgrade to Kings with res and Icon rear springs. This is a good entry level kit for someone looking to improve the look of their FJ and clear some larger tires without having to do a spacer lift. Retails online for $529, I will take $295. I'm in Southern California and a local buyer is preferable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im a newbie to the off-roading world, so please excuse my lack of knowledge... That aside, is the ProComp lift you are selling the Comfort Ride Tech lift kit? If so, Im in Northridge and am very interested. No need for new UCA's for three inch lift, right?

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im a newbie to the off-roading world, so please excuse my lack of knowledge... That aside, is the ProComp lift you are selling the Comfort Ride Tech lift kit? If so, Im in Northridge and am very interested. No need for new UCA's for three inch lift, right?

Thanks,
Josh
ProComp Suspension Part K5074B - 3 inch Lift Kit with ES Shocks

Above I have pasted a link to the exact system. Aftermarket UCA's are not necessary but they will improve the handling of your vehicle no matter which lift you purchase. I was running it with stock UCA's, now I have purchased new UCA's for my new setup.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have the Pro Comp 3" lift. I've had it for about 3 months now. It's a stiffer ride, but by no means bad at all. So far, I've been very happy with it. It also leveled my FJ. The install wasn't bad, and took about 6 hours with one other person helping me and beer breaks.

One thing of note. Rented spring compressors from O'Reillys will NOT fit these springs. The coils are too tight to fit the arms around. I paid a shop $30 to have both front struts assembled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts