Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone evr installed a hydrogen generator on their fj or any other vehicle.They say mileage increases are dramatic,and since you generate it there is no tank for storing hygrogen,so ther is no risks of blowing up.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
why is it that everytime someone asks for information on here, people have to jump on and tell them to do a search. If you have info and you feel like sharing, share. If not, it serves no purpose to tell people to go look somewhere else.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
why is it that everytime someone asks for information on here, people have to jump on and tell them to do a search. If you have info and you feel like sharing, share. If not, it serves no purpose to tell people to go look somewhere else.
You can use the search function to find your answer! :rofl:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
To the OP:

There are some really good LENGTHY threads covering this one here already. If I wasn't on my phone I would find them and provide a link. Hopefully someone will do that for you. If not, I will when I get to a PC. It will be a lot easier and faster reading what is already posted here than waiting for it to be rehashed. Some people who have commented already on a different thread may not want to do so again here because it takes a great deal of time to cover a topic like this one.

HTH

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
To the OP. Don't waste your money and time. These things don't work. So now you don't need to do a search. Believe me. I'm never wrong. :lol:

Hey. Are they looking for Frankenstein ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
You can do a search on that too

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
TANSTAAFL, otherwise automakers would slap on this snake oil on every single car in their fleet and be done with all the CAFE headaches.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
The last time I got 30mpg was when I had a Corolla for a rental car...

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Look for a link I posted in the recent $4+/gal thread. That is a water4gas link where a forum member actually tried it out and proved it was a hoax. The whole water4gas thing is bullshit and a huge waste of money. Get a scooter, that will get you better mpgs

I would post the link where, but I am to lazy to search through my own posts and find it right now :lol:

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I tried the fokin search function, it sucked.
How hard is it to find....Flux capacitor?

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I think the fact that he didn't buy it, install it, then come to the forum asking why it didn't works, makes it a reasonable question. I think ignorance is the best explanation here. I have been ignorant on many subject, that some may perceive to stupid questions. May be we should give the OP the benefit of doubt and just realize it is now gained knowledge.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts