Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave:

I have a chance to get a killer deal on some procomp xtreme ats. They are 305/65/17s.

Does anyone know if I'm going to have to lift the FJ to fit these tires? I do have 1.5" spacers for the width, but I'm not sure about the height?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Height should not be any issue up to about 34's. I run 34x10.50 and don't even come close to rubbing.

With 305's you will probably have to trim the mounts as i was close with 285's on stock rims. If you add 1.5"spacers, this will make the problem worse at this area, but alleviate the problem of the tires being close to the UCA.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Try this tire size calculator.....With a 305 I am thinking you will need atleast a mild lift....Perhaps you would consider a leveling lift using a spacer or maybe OME 883's

Tire size calculator

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have the lift you need for sale at the moment. Original buyer backed out a while back and I've been lazy about selling it. I gave my Heavy front coils to Excrement and took his 883s and my medium rears and I'm selling them as a set. There is nothing wrong with either the front or rear setup. I'll give you are really good deal. And if you are unhappy, I'll give you your money back.

You are going to need a body mount chop for sure with those tires. My tires got ripped to shreds by the body mount with just 285s before I cut it back further and added caster.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I'm sure the FJ would look sweet with those wheels and tires!:rocker:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the lift you need for sale at the moment. Original buyer backed out a while back and I've been lazy about selling it. I gave my Heavy front coils to Excrement and took his 883s and my medium rears and I'm selling them as a set. There is nothing wrong with either the front or rear setup. I'll give you are really good deal. And if you are unhappy, I'll give you your money back.

You are going to need a body mount chop for sure with those tires. My tires got ripped to shreds by the body mount with just 285s before I cut it back further and added caster.
I may be interested. Where you locate? Any pics? :wave:Your Price?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts