Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i put 305 65 20s terra grapplers on my 3 in lifted fj without any mods or problems? I currently have 285 55 20s but want to go with a taller profile on for more off road capability. The lift kit i have is from skyjacker with the front struts and springs and what not. Rims are halo maxx 6 20's

thanks guys:clap:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure. But the better question is why 20s?
Jeremy I live in the city of chicago so I dont do that much off roading. It is definitely more aesthetics then anything. I do have an off road park I want visit in the near future and wanted to go higher profile for the cushion.

i am running 315/55/20 with a 3inch lift, tou must do a body mount chop to fit such a wide tire, search the forums ther are many threads on how to do this
will look into it

Bling Bling:bigthumb:

Seriously though, as long as the vehicle doesn't do any hardcore wheeling...20's work fine and look cool too!
exactly black out!!!

So guys i definitely need a body mount chop?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just had a very clean body mount chop done, 3'' lift, and had 295 70 17s terra grapplers mounted. If I accelerate with my wheels hard over, like out of a stopped turn onto a road in fast traffic, I still get a bad rubbing sound...not sure what it is:indifferent:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.