Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy a brand new set of them, but have only seen one other person running them in this size (Terry @ AllPro). Anyone have pictures of them installed? Are you happy with the size?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Where are you getting your tires?
there's a guy in yorba linda. he has multiple sets that are 315/70/17 bfg a/t ko's take offs from the hummers with less than 50 miles. he is selling them on craigslist for $650 for 4. i called and he gave me a price of $800 for 5. let me know if you have some interest and maybe we can get together to knock the price down even more. he first advertised them for $750 for 4 about a week ago, and now he is down to a listed price of $650 for 4. i think he is lookin to get these sold. let me know

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there's a guy in yorba linda. he has multiple sets that are 315/70/17 bfg a/t ko's take offs from the hummers with less than 50 miles. he is selling them on craigslist for $650 for 4. i called and he gave me a price of $800 for 5. let me know if you have some interest and maybe we can get together to knock the price down even more. he first advertised them for $750 for 4 about a week ago, and now he is down to a listed price of $650 for 4. i think he is lookin to get these sold. let me know

Yeah I'm getting mine from the same guy! He's got 3 sets right now. Let's see if we can talk him down.

·
Registered
179 Posts
sounds like a plan to me. when are you thinking about picking up the tires? what do you think about offering him $1400 for 10 tires? $700 from each of us would be a steal!! i am ready to pick the tires up this week, so just let me know.

what wheels are you going to run these on? stock? i am planning on setting them up on my stock alloys until i can decide on a wheel set.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually plan on buying 2 sets of 4 from him. So maybe we can alk him down even lower. I tried for $550/ set buying 2 sets but he wouldn't budge...

PM me and let me know when you plan on going out there.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Hey Matt, thanks for getting an extra set for me. Make sure you throw in some wheels too. Thanks bud. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I actually plan on buying 2 sets of 4 from him. So maybe we can alk him down even lower. I tried for $550/ set buying 2 sets but he wouldn't budge...

PM me and let me know when you plan on going out there.
pm sent. still tryin to get down to this guy today or tommorow if you are available to team up to try for a smokin deal on these tires!! my number is in the pm.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you guys can talk him down ill jump in for the 3rd set!
you would be the 4th set. im gonna call the guy right now and see if he will run the deal. pm me with your # so i can get in touch w you. matt and i are planning on going tonight to pick up tires. are youavail. tonight if the price is right?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
i wonder if the 315's will rub inside the fender.you will prob have to get spacers for them to keep them from rubbing the front control arms.The offset on the steelies is only recommended for running a 285's anything bigger might rub.I cant wait to see her with her new shoes Matt.:cheers::rocker::cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts