·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I found out that

Home

sells a 150 liter (=39.6 gal) auxiliary fuel tank.:clap::clap::clap:
They didn't put it on the website (yet) as they need to collect 5 or 6 orders before actually confirming and building them. Cost should approx. 2000USD.
Send them an email if you're interested. I did!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
For 2 grand I think i`ll just stop and fill up sooner or carry a couple of extra 5 gallon fuel cans. Thats a steep price.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Almost 40 gallons. Do you know how large that would be and where could it be mounted? It must come with wheels...

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Hey folks,

I found out that

Home

sells a 150 liter (=39.6 gal) auxiliary fuel tank.:clap::clap::clap:
They didn't put it on the website (yet) as they need to collect 5 or 6 orders before actually confirming and building them. Cost should approx. 2000USD.
Send them an email if you're interested. I did!
Looked at the link (which is written entirely in German) and didn't find any info on an aux tank (even after converting w/Google Translate).

My 19 gal MAF tank fits the entire "empty" area behind the rear bumper, so can't imagine how they'd fit a 40 gal tank in the same space. Please post the link to the actual tank so that we can see what it looks like and where its supposed to go.

Thanks! :wave:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Just the weight of the gasoline would be at least 240 pounds.

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
All I could find was the tank used for their LPG conversion which would allow them and alternative to typical petrol. Freaking massive donut shaped tank in itself. Not sure how they'd fit a 40gallon tank unless they replace the OEM tank with it as well or it hangs down extremely low in the back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts