·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I found out that

Home

sells a 150 liter (=39.6 gal) auxiliary fuel tank.:clap::clap::clap:
They didn't put it on the website (yet) as they need to collect 5 or 6 orders before actually confirming and building them. Cost should approx. 2000USD.
Send them an email if you're interested. I did!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
For 2 grand I think i`ll just stop and fill up sooner or carry a couple of extra 5 gallon fuel cans. Thats a steep price.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Almost 40 gallons. Do you know how large that would be and where could it be mounted? It must come with wheels...

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Hey folks,

I found out that

Home

sells a 150 liter (=39.6 gal) auxiliary fuel tank.:clap::clap::clap:
They didn't put it on the website (yet) as they need to collect 5 or 6 orders before actually confirming and building them. Cost should approx. 2000USD.
Send them an email if you're interested. I did!
Looked at the link (which is written entirely in German) and didn't find any info on an aux tank (even after converting w/Google Translate).

My 19 gal MAF tank fits the entire "empty" area behind the rear bumper, so can't imagine how they'd fit a 40 gal tank in the same space. Please post the link to the actual tank so that we can see what it looks like and where its supposed to go.

Thanks! :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.