Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

I have (4) Factory DUNLOP GRANDTREK TIRES (265/70/17) for sale in the Chicago area. They were previously on my FJ and have low mileage on them. I am willing to take $350 OBO. I can post pictures later today or upon request.

Please let me know if interested, thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is considered low?
My apologies, they were taken off to put all-terrain tires on and they have a about 4-6K on them. They were taken off my work vehicle which is now my personal vehicle, early on. I will be attaching photos to this post later today or can send some to you directly.

Since they are about $190/per I figured that would be a fair price but I am definitely open to offers. Honestly, however I can benefit someone else as I do not need them anymore.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I currently have 40,000 miles on mine and still look . decent. I got laid off so just been watching for deals.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand. Well feel free to make an offer, I would just like to help someone out and get rid of them.

I have randomly been busy every night and unable to post pics but should be able to this evening finally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts