Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Replaced my roof rack (2008) that was damaged by falling limbs. I have all 4 great condition crossbars from it for sale (they were not damaged). They are in fine working condition, just faded a little. $100 for all four. I prefer local pick up, but if that doesn't pan out, I will ship at the buyer's expense, which I assume would be in the neighborhood of $25-30. I'm located in Hillsborough, NC (27278). SOLD!

I also have the factory OEM "Bling" front skid plate for sale in very good condition. A little dirty, but otherwise damage free. Comes with the mounting hardware. $135. Again, local pick up preferred, but if that doesn't work out, will ship at buyer's expense.

Skid plate is now SOLD!

Will drive within an hour to meet someone. PM me if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I also have 2 "homemade" hi-lift jack mounts for the OEM rack. These are made with the infamous racing clamps and stainless steel components. Parts to make 2 were around $40-50. $25 shipped for both to CONUS. PM if interested!

SOLD!

·
Registered
27 Posts
pm sent for mounts/clamps.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have pm'd everyone on their status and will keep you posted. There are pending sales on all items currently.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The hi lift mounts are sold. I will keep everyone posted on the others and it will be determined in order of PM received. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
do you have the 6 mounting brackets for the roof racks? I'll buy 6 of em plus the crossbars..
I have the tube but im missing all the mounting brackets I also need the hardware to attach the brackets to the tubes...

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Interested in the skid plate plus mounting hardware. What will you charge for shipping to 34683 FL?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crossbars and clamps are sold. I have notified the first in line on shipping costs for the skid plate (looks to be around $32) and he has until noon today. I will then notify the second in line and so and so on.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All items are now sold. Thanks very much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts