Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not able to make the last meet and greet near denver. Is anyone interested in doing a meet and greet sometime in October? I was also exploring the idea of trying to get 4x4 club going or something.

Thanks
Sean

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was thinking meet up in the morning and maybe head out after an hour or hour and half then hit one of the closer trails. Open suggestions nothing really set. Just looking for more people to wheel with.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well I was thinking meet up in the morning and maybe head out after an hour or hour and half then hit one of the closer trails. Open suggestions nothing really set. Just looking for more people to wheel with.
I could probably make something work in that timeframe.

Dakan Road and then over to long hollow for missouri/illinois gulch area and some of that stuff is really close and easy.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan. Does anyone know any good trails that can be run in the snow.

Sean

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The first weekend of October will work for me. I am installing the rock jock rear axle into my fj tomorrow and having the front regeared to match the 456 gears this week. If I can get my 500 miles in and gear oil changed before then I might try and go out on some trail runs before then. I am definitely ready to try out the new axle setup and arb lockers.

Sean

·
Registered
94 Posts
The first weekend of October will work for me. I am installing the rock jock rear axle into my fj tomorrow and having the front regeared to match the 456 gears this week. If I can get my 500 miles in and gear oil changed before then I might try and go out on some trail runs before then. I am definitely ready to try out the new axle setup and arb lockers.

Sean
I'll be in Florida from the 24th until the 8th of Oct so I can't do that one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be in Florida from the 24th until the 8th of Oct so I can't do that one.
The next weekend would work for me too if that works for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts