1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Still trying to figure out if I can make it!! Would absolutely love to get out there and meet everyone!!

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Just a month away.......

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Ha Ha. I think I have it all covered this year. I have enough parts and recovery equipment for everyone......

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
I just checked the campground and there still seems to be plenty of sites available. Don't forget to make your reservations!

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Less than 3 weeks away. So much to do and so little time......

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
There are atv shops all over the place down there that have flags, you can probably find them at just about any motorcycle shop too.

We got permits at a little convenience store last year right near the dunes.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I sure hope I can work out all the bugs in my rig before the run. Last week it was the transmission. This week I have something trying to get out of my diff housing. Big bang and then my fluid started to ooze out. :mecry:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Geeze! Regear/front locker time? Bring the 40?

If it comes down to it, you can cram in with us... I hope it turns out to be nothing...

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Geeze! Regear/front locker time? Bring the 40?

If it comes down to it, you can cram in with us... I hope it turns out to be nothing...
Well if I have to I will drive the 40. It just doesn't do well on the freeway. I am going to have the FJ towed from my house in Tacoma to my favorite dealer in Lake City in the morning. On a good note: My fuel mileage has been pretty good this last week with all the time spent on a flatbed.:boohoo:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
............... On a good note: My fuel mileage has been pretty good this last week with all the time spent on a flatbed.:boohoo:
Making note to self:

#1 Get Flatbed :clap::clap::clap:

Jerry

·
Registered
824 Posts
Brian, you better get your shiz-nit fixed as Jess and I are in! Her team miss State by 7 points, so we can go down.

Talking with Brandon, we mya head down early Thursday, stop for beer cheese preztel's, voddoo doughnuts and costco/Safeway/Walmart depneding on supplies.

Anyone else who wants to caravan down is more than welcome, but I tend to have a lead foot (ask Brandon)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What time are you thinking of hitting the ol dusty trail? I will see how early the female can get off work on thursday.

edit: Plus I have radar detector so the lead foot would be no prob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts