Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
So is the general consensus to leave BV by 11?

Anyone taking care of getting the folks from the springs to BV?

Btw a good meeting spot just outside of BV is the Johnsons corner gas station area right where 285 and 24 split.
leave by 11 if not slightly earlier.

Johnsons corner in BV is perfect.

I know ProjectX is coming up from the Springs and planning on meeting us in BV. Maybe some can join him in the Springs.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
So who all is coming from the Springs? I have a small list of guys coming from Denver. If you are passing through, please please please join us. This is the most scenic drive to Ouray. Hope you all can make it :clap:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Add your name to the List. We would hate to leave anyone out, PM me and I will get you my Cell #. CB Ch 7

CO Springs Meeting Place:
8:00AM
Safeway
3275 West Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Denver Meeting Place:
8:00 AM
Circle K
16283 Morrison Road
Morrison, CO 80465

From Colorado Springs:
Ravens_Edge
Project X
wixo

From Denver:
FJinCO
KJ2FJ
WordFliesNverted
Ranger92
MCBAIN

Meeting in BV or along route:
FJSteven
borpa11
SRTFJBUS

·
Registered
301 Posts
The wife and I are planning to stay at a friends house in Littleton on Tues. and hope to hook up with the convoy.:wave:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
From Colorado Springs:
Project X
wixo

From Denver:
FJinCO
KJ2FJ
WordFliesNverted
Ranger92
MCBAIN
lawndart145

FJSteven
borpa11
SRTFJBUS

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sounds like we're getting a good group together.

If someone knows the route really well and wants to take point on the road that would be great. If not I've done the drive a few times over the years and should be able to get us into Ouray without problems.

Thanks for setting this whole thing up FJinCO!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hey everyone, I'm so glad this is working out! If you're all interested, every year we've done a group photo by Blue Mesa Reservoir. Here's a google map showing where it is:
Blue Mesa Photo Spot - Google Maps
Across the street there's a great hill you can scale & get some sweet shots of the group, it'd be great if you continued the tradition. Let me know if you do so we can snag a copy of the pics :)

See you all in Ouray!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm so glad this is working out! If you're all interested, every year we've done a group photo by Blue Mesa Reservoir. Here's a google map showing where it is:
Blue Mesa Photo Spot - Google Maps
Across the street there's a great hill you can scale & get some sweet shots of the group, it'd be great if you continued the tradition. Let me know if you do so we can snag a copy of the pics :)

See you all in Ouray!!
I was thinking we should keep up that tradition.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
From Colorado Springs:
Project X
wixo

From Denver:
FJinCO
KJ2FJ
WordFliesNverted
Ranger92
MCBAIN
lawndart145
tisilverFJ/Toytec Lifts

FJSteven
borpa11
SRTFJBUS
Added my name to the list. Sorry but we are not early risers. Not sure what time will get on the road. Hopefully we will catch up.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Shane, What time will you hit Gunnison. I am dropping my mom there and might wait for you guys.
At this point I'd say probably not until 4 or 5, we're prob not gonna leave the springs until close to 2pm :(

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Last year we did lunch in Gunnison. There are several gas stations to refuel and various options for lunch so that those who brought their own can find a spot to sit and eat and others can choose between local delis, subway, mcdonalds, etc. There is a nice little kind of turn off on the way out of town that makes it easy to regroup. If we plan on doing that we might be a little more flexible in Gunni so people can find us.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I've decided not to leave early so I will be meeting up at Conifer, I'm hoping to get a shot of the group as it passes by so please keep on truckin pass me...I'll catch up.......I'm so freakin ready for this

On another note how do I get my tire pressure light to come off....I forgot!

41 - 60 of 70 Posts