Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but what do you do at a bash? I don't drink and am not comfortable around crowds that do. Hell I don't like crowds much period. Now wait, you said a beach right? I just remembered I don't like sand too. Maybe this is a bad idea for me. I'll see if the misses will want to go.
'03 Turd Taco double cab stock- is this a problem?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Makes me wish I was still in Texas. Only state I've ever been to, where the line "show me your _____" actually works and works WELL. Every concert I went to around the metroplex was like a free night at a topless bar! Gotta love it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bumpin this back up where it can get noticed for those of you who are interested. It's this coming Saturday.

As of this moment I plan to have Zilla out there if I can get her rear driveshaft fixed in time. My last excursion I busted the double cardan joint and the carrier bearing. Just gonna go ahead and get a one peice driveshaft made for her this go around. I am tire of replacing the carrier bearing everytime I turn around as it's apparently not made to withstand the beating I put it through while off-road! I'm sure the 42" meats contribute to it's failure also! :)

Hope some of y'all come on out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts