Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks Jamboree has passed and all that is left is red dirt and memories and the Land Cruiser Round Up will soon wrap up. That being said it is time to start looking forward to another event even if it is far, far in the future. That means that the 4th annual Wheeltoberfest dates have been decided. This year’s event will be held October 21-23.

The format for this year’s event will be the same as years past, the only fees to participants will be the entrance to the park. We hope to continue to foster a low cost fall event where old friends and new faces come together to share a good time.

This just a teaser, more info to follow

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Woohoo!!!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can not wait Jess and I are getting married on the first weekend of October and WTF on the fourth weekend.....sounds like a great month full of family and friends....can't wait!! I appreciate the event posting without all the self plugging....fresh idea...I dig it!!

:rocker:

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
I can actually make this event......and with my FJ!

It's taking a month of Sundays to get it here but the day is nearly here.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome Miley, I was beginning to think you didn't really have an FJ.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Awesome news... I will put this on my calendar and if there is anything I can be of assistance with please let me know.
Same here Ryan. If y'all need help with something and it's something i can do from over here, let me know.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I guess I could help out as well! Back again, old school baby!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Is the location set yet? I don't think i saw anything in the first post.

I wonder what K2 will look like from the pics after LSLC Round-Up.
Though, i could use another helping of Hidden Falls :)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Think I still have a helping of dust in my FJ from hidden falls....all yours if you want it Layton.
The inside of your FJ made me never ever consider tube doors again, haha.

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
First few times I used them it was perfect. Trails were heavier dirt or it had rained more recently and dust was never an issue. After hidden falls I don't think I'll run them again offroad (unless I know it rained recently). Still fun as heck tho to drive around the city with the tube doors!

Who knows...maybe I'll still bring them to WTF this year as well (along with the stock doors).

Since BVORR has closed their doors to the public, I guess they are out of the picture? Even though it is small I felt like it was one of the better parks all around in the area. Not sure it could accomodate the WTF crowd.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah brian the reason I sold the doors I won at jambo was because of the way you looked after WTF3

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I vote Hidden Falls. TTR looking to add it to the monthly club run if that is where it happens.

For those that where at 2010 WTF and 2011 Jambo you can appreciate this:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm in!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I should be off that weekend if my schedule stays the same but shall ask off soon just in case.

Looking forward to a good time and relive some memories such as......

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That picture says it all

1 - 20 of 588 Posts