Earlier in the week I started a thread about my 4WD becoming inoperative. I had several helpful responses and some of them referenced an issue with the accuator. I took the car to the dealer this morning and it turns out that is what the problem was. I was lucky in that they were able to pull it, clean all of the electricals and re lube everything which saved me about $350 or so for a new one. I did get hit with about 4 hours labor at around $450. I have not tried it yet but it should be okay. For those of you that use the 4WD infrequently, I suggest that every few weeks pull off on a soft surface and run the 4wd through all of the detents to keep everything loose and lubricated. Apparently these things can kind of seize up and get in failure mode as mine did.