Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Pitbabe Nut
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
NICE!!! that is slick! Hmmm, I know of one other storm chaser on here with an FJ. Storm Cruisers seems like a kewl name for a group!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Ok here is mine. RC 3" lift will go on in about a week or two (I hope). Demello tube sliders, Demello jack clamps, Hi Lift and Gobi ladder will go on sometime this weekend (before So Cal Meet and Greet I hope).:rocker:

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Latest pic of my 4X2 after the install of the rack and sliders

oldcop, my rig started off as a strippy model with just the limited slip rear. I had the single CDplayer, no rack, no sub, no nuthin. She's coming along nicely!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts

oldcop, my rig started off as a strippy model with just the limited slip rear. I had the single CDplayer, no rack, no sub, no nuthin. She's coming along nicely!
Its kinda fun to mod it to EXACTLY what you want on it isn't it!!!! I know mine has been nothing but FUN!

Looking NICE Dave!!!

Kim

·
Pitbabe Nut
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I found them from someone on here used! Normally, the AT Revo's with full warranty for 5 would run about 1200. Purchased them in the parts for sale section on this board for only 350!
GREAT tire though.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

Nice! It's a work of art in progress! What's next???:)

ps.
it's time to take the lights down! :lol:

·
Pitbabe Nut
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
man, I tell you these look good.
I am trying to find someone close who wants to give away some step bars! I have some passengers at times that need that extra step up and would love to find some after they are upgrading or something. Found one in CA in the give away section here, but not willing to ship :(

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
man, I tell you these look good.
I am trying to find someone close who wants to give away some step bars! I have some passengers at times that need that extra step up and would love to find some after they are upgrading or something. Found one in CA in the give away section here, but not willing to ship :(
If I get rock rails, the predator step bars can be yours for very little $ =)

·
Banned
2,998 Posts

ps.
Yeah!! That would be the 7-11 owner neighbors' lights....

As for what's next, it HAS to get a good lift so I can fit some good AT tires under the fenders. But since I pay cash for everything (no credit cards - I'm a bad boy with those), it's like buying one spring at a time....

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps.
Abbe,I just noticed the lights!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts