Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here ya go...Am I Parrotheads twin??:lol: BTW, I am interested in a front leveling kit or the 4x4 front suspension mod....

Attachments

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Naw buddy, I am all blacked out with an added roof rack! BUT your BC looks very very NICE!!! Get the lift though. I love my 3" OME.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I like my new Demello 2wd tranny skid!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
DUDE that is AWESOME!!! I want one!!!!

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
I think it's more along the lines of "gotta get one" for me. I've been slapping skids every time I go out. WEll, maybe a lift would help a little, too :D VERY nice, Scott!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Here is a shot of my 4x2 in the driveway after a nice trip too the day spa.:rofl:

I think that was the last time she was clean. like a month ago.:wave:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I think it's more along the lines of "gotta get one" for me. I've been slapping skids every time I go out. WEll, maybe a lift would help a little, too :D VERY nice, Scott!!
Well, when you get the lift PM me! we'll do THAT mod at my house though!:wave:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Here is mine. We gathered at the campsite during the Adopt a Trail this past weekend.

During the hill climb towards the end of the assessment.

FJDave and Wrigman were also there running their 4x2s. Good meeting you guys!! Can't wait to get to work on the trail.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
That's a great shot of you rockin that hill!! Just goes to show "Them" what we can do!:bigthumb:
When we got to the top of that last big hill one of the 4X4 guy's was giving me a hard time about having a 2wd(good natured ribbing, not being mean.), I told him...."Hey, I'm parked right next to YOU aren't I ?" :lol: He didn't know what to say! Except "Well, ya, I guess you are!":cheers:

Never let them tell you that you can't do it if you know you can!

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
remember what they said on the CB? 4X2's will have a very hard time with the hill. HA! We showed them!! And it sure was fun, even tho I almost taco'd my bling plate....:D

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
That's a great shot of you rockin that hill!! Just goes to show "Them" what we can do!:bigthumb:
When we got to the top of that last big hill one of the 4X4 guy's was giving me a hard time about having a 2wd(good natured ribbing, not being mean.), I told him...."Hey, I'm parked right next to YOU aren't I ?" :lol: He didn't know what to say! Except "Well, ya, I guess you are!":cheers:

Never let them tell you that you can't do it if you know you can!
remember what they said on the CB? 4X2's will have a very hard time with the hill. HA! We showed them!! And it sure was fun, even tho I almost taco'd my bling plate....:D
Hey fellas! I can't wait to run with you guys again. Had a great time on Sat. I saw your bling plate Dave, it was banged up. I was just reading one of the Mojave post. The one with the sand issues. How was that? I have been wanting to do that trail for a while. Was that the only area where you had issues?

Wrigman, Nala is looking good. That's true, we were all parked up there next to "them"! :wave:

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
I only had an issue in that one spot, and the ONLY reason I diget stuck was I didn't listen to the veterans and air down. I have a compressor now, and I ALWAYS listen to the vets!! :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We couldn't change the channel on the CB when you all changed so we never heard that said!!! LOL!! The mount had broke for the CB and we just had it tucked up under the dash, and while on the trail we couldn't change channels! So we were in silence! But we made it up that hill!! :) no problemo!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
checkin out the pics, lot of nice lookin rigs!!

41 - 60 of 102 Posts