Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a free weekend this weekend..was wondering if anyones doing a little trek this weekend that a 4x2 could handle and if you'd like some company i'd be down...

Let me know

Look forward to it!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live up in the Santa Clarita Valley, and Hungry Valley in Gorman, is a great place to go. They have some easy to moderate trails. Plus a nice 4x4 training area to get familiar with your rig.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tomorrow I have to put in a water heater for the inlaws, so I am booked for a good part of the day. I believe I can get away for a few hours Sunday. I will PM you tomorrow late afternoon, early evening if thats cool with you, to set up something for Sunday. Let me know

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
going to seattle for the week starting sunday but ill be back next weekend so lets all try and make an effort for next saturday? if not sunday?

I'm pretty new to the area so itd be cool to meet up with some fellow FJ's...Im down for wherever I dont knwo any places around here so lets think of some places and get a group rolling next weekend!

Happy Weekend!:cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys..got another free weekend..anybody gonna be up for some beginner trails??

4x2 entry level...see what my fj is made of!:clap:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
im down stock 4x2 fj see what shes made of before i start my build up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts