Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
yes the welcome to co would be nice for those of us living at near sea level.
I have driven through and know that this is not the same. think that another post tells of the trouble of higher altitude life. higher uv light = more sun screen etc.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Take me & my son off the class list since his flight comes in at 1:30 so we will miss both classes...
Thanks for the great chance anyway

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Like last year, once again we will be providing a beginner's off-road class for those who are brand-new to the 4x4 world and want to make sure they have the basic skills to enjoy the trails of Ouray.

There will be at least two classes on the Wednesday prior to the trail runs starting on Thursday. (One in the morning and another right after noon.)

Once again, these classes will be for very first time off-roaders only, so if you attended last year's class or you are already familiar with 4x4 basics, please allow the opportunity for those who will benefit the most.

Class sizes will be limited and I'll be opening up a first-come/first-serve registration in late May or early June. A new separate thread will announce it here in the Summit sub-forum.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts