Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to meet some of the other FJ guys and was thinking if my Jeep club can do this than we can do it better. Thinking we can meet for lunch or dinner for drinks than goto the event or vise versa. I think it is awesome they do it every year and everything is on sale from many different vendors.

Houston Truck & Jeep Fest May 21-22, 2011 Jeep Show & Off Road Expo-Houston, TX-4WheelParts.com-RH2

They have several FJs inside with all the new lifts and extras.

Just a thought I will be thr anyway.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Heck yeah! That's Good Friday too. I'll probably swing by for a bit before I head up to my Dad's place in Magnolia.

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Sarge and I went last year. If you are looking for a hi-lift, shackles, recovery gear, or something along those lines its not too bad. However, FJ specific stuff is pretty limited...think there were only 2 FJs there last year and its limited to what 4hweelparts sells.

I'll see how the timing works out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was thinking for the guys who set up the HHH Club that this would be a good time for a meeting. Some of us live in various locations around the city and this would be a good time for a meeting. Maybe Sat evening or something I do not know the area but if someone could give a location with a large parking lot.

As far as the event I go every year and love it as I love to see all the vehicles and meet others. Last year the parking lot was full of Jeeps so I know we can get a couple FJs to make a good showing. I plan on getting thr around noon.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I should be good for Sunday. Maybe Joe's Crab Shack after wards?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I'm meeting the family for dinner that Friday at 7pm in the woodlands, just keep me posted!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Doh, I thought it read April, oh well....that weekend I'll be at the River and then the Art Car Parade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts