Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow, Andy, you're really pimping your FJ out! have you no shame??? :p
Pimping out IMO would include the use of spinners. Or whistle tips. Or ANY kind of lowering kit....If you consider those wheels 'pimp'...then there a a TON of pimps on this forum... :pimp: Actually, I don't even know if I should have posted those pics, cause those are 'apparently' their newest model wheel....oh well, who gives a crap, I will post more pics when they are pimin' out on my ride....

Are you saying if someone dropped a fully adjustable coilover Skyjacker suspention lift and some 20" rims and tires in your front yard...that you wouldn't sport them for a week???

Problem for ME is, I will probably drop more coin on the craps tables then the lift and wheels/tires combined...so I still dont know what I am thinking. Maybe I should just bring my 'one table visit $$$ limit' so that I dont overspend.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Are you saying if someone dropped a fully adjustable coilover Skyjacker suspention lift and some 20" rims and tires in your front yard...that you wouldn't sport them for a week???
HELLO, I lost my dignity on the last photo contest for a lift :worried: I'm pretty sure I'd be whoring out my FJ in an instant :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
HELLO, I lost my dignity on the last photo contest for a lift :worried: I'm pretty sure I'd be whoring out my FJ in an instant :D
Well, now that you remind me...

Your welcome to come sort thru my garbage can for that Revtek spacer lift....:jester:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Squeeked in on the close course sign-up...they where all booked up, but then a phone call to me letting me know that they openned more spaces...yeeehha!
What happens in Vegas...well...if all goes well...I'm let'n everyone know excactly what happened in Vegas...on that day!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Unfortunatly, SEMA is not open to the public, it is a industry only show.

I could have got in through my work. Two of my co-workers are going. You can only register 2 people per store. I manage a sk8/snowboard shop that sells Go-Peds thats how they got in. Just didn't wont them to shut me down if I sign up when I get there. All that money for flight/hotel wasted I could have bought more FJ parts. This sucks, I've been trying to go for the last 3 years and know I will also miss the Toyota event.:flame:

·
965 Posts
I managed to move things around and I'll be there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
(first post... woohoo!)

Just made my reservation, too. This may be lame question but how will we know when we run into a fellow FJ'er from this forum at the event this Sat? I'd love a chance to say 'hi' to a few of you.

Jim

·
Registered
644 Posts
(first post... woohoo!)

Just made my reservation, too. This may be lame question but how will we know when we run into a fellow FJ'er from this forum at the event this Sat? I'd love a chance to say 'hi' to a few of you.

Jim
Look for an angry white dude, and you probably have found me.

My secret handshake is a quick "f-u" and maybe a smile, upon certain circumstances.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts