Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know the proper section for this post.

John and Josh at 4x4sPod are phenomenally helpful. Still floored by the overall impression.

I'm on the phone with Josh, after talking to John, and he's literally pulling OEM switches out on his Tacoma, to attempt to answer an OCD question I have, that probably won't net him $1 of profit.

Pointed out the err of my thinking, but then said he'd figure out if there was another way, even though the solution wouldn't be a product they even carry.

Can't believe the overall customer service I've encountered from most all the suggested vendors here. True model of customer service that, I think, can only be achieved if you truly love the industry you're in.

I've a lot to learn.

Chris Delancy.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Chris, I have to echo the same sentiments. I had a number of problems and questions, and they were always helpful, patient and apologetic when there was an actual issue with the instruction sheet. I said I'd post my build photos but have been traveling a lot since, and hopefully will at some point (but summer's here...) Great guys.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks to the sPod crew. Got order figured out, they discounted purchase, then shipped no charge.

Had literally no more than hung up, and received tracking number.

Customer service has been great. Will post up review of product (though it's been covered here in detail, already) once installed.

Delancy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts