Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Finally able to test these shoes in a more demanding environment and I must say, they handle exceptionally well in sand, mudturf, loose dirt and rocks. Am yet to do any real rockcrawling but, I'm sure there'll be no complaints.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
nice rig! an build:cheers: stock alloys an procomp x-terrains. not bad at all. I'll just keep mine also. still running dunlops. later bfg km2..

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
nice rig! an build:cheers: stock alloys an procomp x-terrains. not bad at all. I'll just keep mine also. still running dunlops. later bfg km2..
thanks. For now I'll just beat up the stocks and get my monies worth. And really, it doesn't look too shabby.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
:bump: Can you believe this shlit? Stuck way back here on page 8.
Guess thats what happens when you spend 1hr per year on the forum.

Anyhoo, no new mods recently but will contact CruiserLarry to order me lights soon.

Will post pics.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Its been awhile since I've posted any new upgrades, so here we have the most recent: PIAA lights from CruiserLarry and the MT Baja ATZ's 305/65/17s. At the time I did the new tires, I had IMM ( Intense Motorsports Maui ) upgrade my rear coils to Sway-A-Ways to get that extra lift, and adjusted the front coilovers to level the FJ to the full 3" lift. I'll get new pics in a better setting soon, which you know we have pa-lenty of around here. :D

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Where have you been hiding! :wave: Glad to see you back.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Where have you been hiding! :wave: Glad to see you back.
Hi Tony, just haven't lurked around here like I used to. Getting used to the new job, house work ( which is never ending), kids, etc, all the usual excuses. I will check in more often tho buds. Guarans.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Wow, nice.... this image might have pushed me over the edge to paint the bezel on my own Black Cherry. Looks crazy good. :D
Its so easy to do. There used to be many threads on the subject way back when. Just look in my 1st post (or 2nd?) in this thread for Dragons link. Should give you the details or another link to a rattle can solution.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Man what a dope set of terrain to run an FJ through, looks beautiful out there. Im jealous.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Are you running with or without your front sway bar??
With. I still need it to get to work.

Man what a dope set of terrain to run an FJ through, looks beautiful out there. Im jealous.
So much different terrain within 25 miles of home. Sand, mud, loose dirt, rocks. Its all here. :)

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
you dont get any rubbing with the sway bar on the front coils?
I did until recently. The combo of new tires, New rear springs and a crank up of the coilovers to near max has eliminated the rub. It was starting to sound like the Hillbillies old truck. :lol:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I love that 1st photo.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
:bump:

Haven't posted at all in 2011..shame on me..

Latest and greatest mod recently added..the Walker Evans beads..black powder coated with red rings..

no pics yet. But will get em up soon so just be patient:simmadown:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Patient? Your last post was almost a year and a half ago, we've been patient enough! :rofl: Looking forward to it :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Jeez, I wonder if any of the old members are still on?

Anyhoo, bump...with a current image of the still beloved FJ (and still in my possession 10 years later :wink)

IMG_1154.jpg

41 - 60 of 63 Posts