Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Again, havent posted in a while but still with the beloved beast. Been some upgrades thru the years, Nitto tires and Icon shocks. Still with the Walker Evans (true beads).

And have retired and moved to Washington state. Looking forward to exploring this wild state as well as many others within 1500 miles. And maybe, for the first time, can actually make it to a Summit. only a year and some change away.

·
Registered
2011 Army Green 4x4
123 Posts
Again, havent posted in a while but still with the beloved beast. Been some upgrades thru the years, Nitto tires and Icon shocks. Still with the Walker Evans (true beads).

And have retired and moved to Washington state. Looking forward to exploring this wild state as well as many others within 1500 miles. And maybe, for the first time, can actually make it to a Summit. only a year and some change away.
Welcome (back?) to the mainland! I would imagine your options for off roading have increased a bit from your Maui days? Congrats on your retirement! I can't fathom having to work for a living anymore. Getting older has some drawbacks but retirement isn't one of them. Have fun in Washington!!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Thanks, Chance! It's good to be back. I'll explore this big rock for a while then maybe head back home to Maui in a few years. In the meantime, getting the rig tricked out for some adventures in the western half- just have to avoid the smoke and flames. Firefighting days are behind me.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts