Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any chance you want to swap for my 2008 trail teams rims and bfg tires?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what size are the wheels? and how much tread is left on the tires? Can you take a picture to show how much is left?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not shipping at this time. if they dont sell with in the next month then i would ship if you were willing to pay for the shipping costs.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
886 Posts
Did you have to do a body mount chop with this set up? What size lift do you have? I'm installing a Rc 3" lift, just wanna see if these would fit? Then I gotta get rid of my tires (7k miles on them only) and rims. Ugh decisions. Also does the spare fit with out an adaptor/mod?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just have a leveling kit. there is no lift and there is no adapter mod for the spare.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did you need the daystar to fit the 285/70's?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am not sure what kind of leveling kit is on it since i bought it from a co-worker and all he said was there was a leveling kit on it. No lift. the wheels fit nicely.

·
Registered
291 Posts
yeah i was kinda wishing you were already in VA as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I might be interested, even though I do not need tires yet.

I'm in CT so i can come and get them or meet half way or something.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
actually i have someone who wants to buy these.... pending payment...48mpg I will let you know if the deal goes falls through though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts