Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
8,000 miles on them, if that... great tire just decided to stay with the mud terrains.

so I am selling them ,
local pickup only
thx

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bump and also on craigs list now

thanks for the fix mods..

·
Registered
923 Posts
The Mod Room doesn't come up on Google Maps...

My dad might be interested in these for his Ram. He's in Mooresville.

What is the load rating for these?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
load range c

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
BUMP

I was looking at those in Canadian Tire yesterday.....Nice tire.....Great deal....As always I wish I was closer cuz they would be mine.....Good luck

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are a great tire i just decided to go with some muds ..they do everything i thought they would....

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have a few inquiries on these tires also, i think i am crazy for selling them for this price. but i still have them fyi great tires like new ..

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
someone please tell me why every one that has called me on the tires say well i reckon 600 is a little hi for those kind of tires... gets my goat, i paid a whole lot more for them and they still are in new condition.. sorry had to vent, maybe i should just keep them. no one ever gives me anything.. vent over..:bandit:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
someone please tell me why every one that has called me on the tires say well i reckon 500 is a little hi for those kind of tires... gets my goat, i paid a whole lot more for them and they still are in new condition.. sorry had to vent, maybe i should just keep them. no one ever gives me anything.. vent over..:bandit:
Maybe they're lookin' for a good set of 5 recapped snow tires for $500? Maybe list them for $1000 and settle for $750 'cause yer feeling generous?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale if anyone is in a desire to upgrade:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
you asked why . they are to high for used tires . the key word is used you got the best 8000 mile out of the tires they are worth maybe $400.00. you a asked.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
time for another bump on these tires..:)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
You keep repeating that "They are in new condition" They are not in new condition. They have 8,000miles on them! I'm not trying to bust your nuts I'm just stating the facts. That's probably 20% of their life. What did you pay for them? I'm kind of interested but the shipping would kill me. ...:cheers:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You keep repeating that "They are in new condition" They are not in new condition. They have 8,000miles on them! I'm not trying to bust your nuts I'm just stating the facts. That's probably 20% of their life. What did you pay for them? I'm kind of interested but the shipping would kill me. ...:cheers:
what i mean is that they are in like new condition, even treads, not much at all worn off, no cuts, no scrubs on the tread. and look and drive like new . Hope this helps..:)

and no nut busting needed.:lol:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
new last offer price and these tires have the zero beads and are supposed to have the new technology that will let them have the same traction from new to last mile.. Local pickup only thanks....
for 5 is 500.00 :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I cannot go any lower on these so I will stand firmly on this price

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
well I have had a no show for this one still for sale

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
got them back out today and cleaned them up. I must be crazy selling them for this low price. they are still like new....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.