Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be attending their 5th Summit.

I am planning on making my regular on my way to Ouray sticker. I would like to send a special one to all that have made all five. PM me your address and I will insure that you have one of them for the Summit.

Bob

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
This will be my 5th. I attribute it to the fact that several of the guys who were in the original group that started the Summit are friends and leaned heavily on me to show up. Then the TRDparts4u guys started sponsoring it and I'm friends with them, so I continued showing up to keep them occupied. At some point I'll run out of people expecting me to show up and maybe I'll miss one. :)

I should probably fess up that I only have to drive a little over 2 hours to get there since I always spend the summer in Crested Butte; so it's not like it's a big cross-country driving commitment to make it.

Jim

·
Registered
934 Posts
Wow It looks like I will be there for number 5 too. Thats a butt load of raffle tickets with no prize LOL. Great cause though. I too don't have to travel that far and am lucky because I can get to expense gas, food, and hotel if I make a few sales calls while there.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Who will be attending their 5th Summit.

I am planning on making my regular on my way to Ouray sticker. I would like to send a special one to all that have made all five. PM me your address and I will insure that you have one of them for the Summit.

Bob
Congrats Mr show off :jester:

Does it count that I did a pre run to the summit 2 months before the first summit?

We look forward to shares some laughs and trails with you and the nicer one of the two of you Patti :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO!!!!!!

How about when you get there, I just drop the lovely thing off with you and you can en joy her the whole two weeks!!!!! Then we will see how nice you think she is!!!!.

Seriously, looking forward to meeting up with you guys. I just love that area, and it seems every single person that shows up. What a great time to be had.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump,
Were getting closer and I have designed the sticker. 5 year anniversary (wood) will be the theme, I am making 20 of them.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
5th time here, organizer for 4 or them, director for 3 of them. No need to send me a sticker, I'm just happy to be involved.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
5 times for me - see you there (again) Bob!

-

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
That would be me! It helps that Ouray is only 3 hours from my house.

Do I need to PM you with my address or will these stickers be handed out at the Summit?

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brian,

I will mail them out this weekend, but will have them at Ouray also. I am staying at the KOA, so if you want to pick them up just PM me and we will work it out.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I only have a few of the group. Please forward your address if you have not or make arangements to pick up at the Summit.

I looked at proofs today and will make two styles. They are being printed tonight and I will be ready to mail on Saturday.

Bump

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the stickers in hand and will be mailing them out by Wednesday, last request for addresses.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Gunslinger, I think I'm gonna make a sticker for those who were off the continent for at least 2 of them. :D

You guys suck!!! Stuck on the ocean and jealous as hell!!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am staying at the KOA, In the fifth wheel area on the North side. Drive a white GMC sierra dually with a Stellar 42 foot 5th wheel, FJ inside. Should be there Sunday or Monday. If you would like to stop by to pick up your sticker feel free to do so. You can PM me and I will give you my cell number.

I may have some at sign up, have not asked Ty about that yet. I should have plenty of them. I think there are 13 and I had 40 made.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts