Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRD RIMS HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Hey guys,
My bro has been running my TRD SE gun metal wheels (16"x8") on his rig for the last year or so. The mod bug just bit, and he's upgrading to bigger wheels and tires, so I've got 5 rims to sell. They are in good condition, no major scratches, just normal wear and tear. These are the special edition rim that came stock on the 2007 TRD. They were sitting in my garage for about a year before we put them on my bro's FJ. Local pick up only, not looking to ship, and in no hurry to sell. Sorry for the dirty pics, I just ran outside to take these. Price is $750.00:bigthumb:

·
Registered
190 Posts
any chance you can take a close up pic of each wheel? are you including the tires, if so how many miles are on them? i know the mod bug can get addicting. thanks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any chance you can take a close up pic of each wheel? are you including the tires, if so how many miles are on them? i know the mod bug can get addicting. thanks.
The tires are sold, this is for the rims only. I'll try to get a close up pic of each wheel tomorrow :bigthumb:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Close up pictures of each wheel:

CLOSE UP OF SCRATCH:

·
Registered
190 Posts
i appreciate the pics, let me get back to you if I can make this work. I know this has nothing to do with the wheels but I like your quote in your signature. thanks again.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i appreciate the pics, let me get back to you if I can make this work. I know this has nothing to do with the wheels but I like your quote in your signature. thanks again.
Thanks! Im willing to negotiate on the price a bit if you're interested. The pics dont do much justice, the car hasnt been washed in a while (my fault for listing dirty wheels!). The rims are coming off the FJ tomorrow and will be sitting in my garage, let me know if you want to try and work something out! :cheers:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! Is $750 too much to ask for these wheels?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump! No local interest?! These wheels only sold for one year!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump... still for sale, sitting in garage!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts