Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Put us down for group 2, excited to meet everyone!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Let's make this the largest convoy to roll in to Summit HQ!

Meeting in the Springs:
mountain mike
akosfj
ARMY_CRUISER
Tommy Rambler
TTGuy

Meeting in Morrison:
FJinCO (+1)
RubrSideDwn
DoubleE
Jesster
Jimmy-buffett
DenverFJ2010
Gnmo
RAVEN-FJ
Ranger92
Optimus Prime
Offroad94
foto2

Meeting along route:
borpa11
SRTFJBUS
1FJventure

We got one heck of a group so far:clap: Can we hit 30?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Please text me with those details. It is likely I will not have computer access.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm in for the caravan from Morrison. See you all next week.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Our next stop is for lunch in Gunnison
Will this be a bring your own food picnic, fast food, or sit down place for lunch?

I just need to plan ahead with having small kids.

See you all in a few days :wave:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Will this be a bring your own food picnic, fast food, or sit down place for lunch?
All of the above. It is really up to you. We will take 1hr for lunch/gas and line up at the far side of town to get ready to leave again. There are a few choices McDs, Sonic, BBQ, Mexican....and some others.

I just need to plan ahead with having small kids.
Cool, how old are the kids? I don't have any, but there will be other kids along to.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Cool, how old are the kids?
Benjamin is 5 years and Andie is 2 months.

Ben has been wheeling in the FJ and cant wait for summit. This will be Andie's first trip.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I'm in, see you in Morrison. If we're a bit late we'll certainly catch up along the way.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Left my Wilson CB antenna in TX! I was thinking I could get a mag mount as a quick solution. Any suggestions where I can get one in the Denver area? CB shops, Truck stops, etc....?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Left my Wilson CB antenna in TX! I was thinking I could get a mag mount as a quick solution. Any suggestions where I can get one in the Denver area? CB shops, Truck stops, etc....?
Try high country 4x4 or any pepboys

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I'm in, see you in Morrison. If we're a bit late we'll certainly catch up along the way.
Ha ha, ya....he'll be late. :lol:
J/K bro. It'll be great to hang out on this side when you guys get here.

I know you probably want com for the convoy, but if you don't have something by the time you get here, you can use my emergency backup antenna.

It's a Wilson Flex-4. It got in a fight with the garage when someone forgot to tuck it in. I bought a replacement (and a quick disconnect), and then decided to do a little repair work on the broken one with my soldering iron, some toothpicks and tape.

I still have a friend's SWR meter. So, I can help get you all tuned up if you want too. Let me know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Having to back out of the convoy....

I am hoping to be in Ouray by Friday....

·
Registered
18 Posts
RubrSideDwn: email me at [email protected] with Weds morning details; I'm in Boulder now. Thanks,
Optimus (Dan)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Just a few hours to go. Any last minute additions? Anyone in Denver looking for some company for the last leg of the trip?

81 - 100 of 122 Posts