Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I'm actually quite surprised how close Buena Vista is
To us. I use to go there a lot when I was younger. Sounds like Owl Pass is the way to do it... at what point does it connect to 50?
not to far East of Blue Mesa Res., I'm thinking of doing a easy run in the fall as it was loaded with Aspen although my lady might have something to say about it. If not I'll post up with enough time for people to join if they want and it will be the way I'm taking next year if I don't do my expo run to the summit like I was talking to some about.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Nice! :bigthumb:
I was standing on highway 550 (right here) overlooking Ouray when you guys rolled into town. It was cool to see so may FJ Cruisers parading down Main St. like that.

Of course (as many of you know), it will be a while (few days, maybe a week), but I will eventually upload photos and video coverage of you guys arriving.
OK, that was a while back, but here's my page about the Colorado Convoy rolling into town last year...

---> LINK <---

I haven't done any of that yet, but I'm about to get going with adding in notes about rigs that I recognize. So, if you see your rig in there, and want it pointed out, let me know, and I'll add a note tot he video. :bigthumb:

121 - 122 of 122 Posts