1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Is this event appropriate for noobs ?

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Wish I could make a trip like that to see that one guy's fifty-seven foot wide screen projection TV :lol: but I'll be in Ouray for the Summit :cheers:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Is this event appropriate for noobs ?
There will be a few group runs based on experience and setup. If you're not comfortable, you can always ride with someone. There is always an empty seat to be had. I'll definitely have the 40 there and may* have a seat available.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There will be a few group runs based on experience and setup. If you're not comfortable, you can always ride with someone. There is always an empty seat to be had. I'll definitely have the 40 there and may* have a seat available.
If your a newb....or even newb to the Cliffs, I suggest making sure you are at the park by 830-9 so you have enough time to air down and get ready and jump in with a group of like vehicles, or atleast find a right seat as Phil said. Im sure there will be atleast one group running trail #1 (easy)

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Good will from your brothers/sisters in Ouray.
Hope tou guys have a great time :cheers:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Well,,, I guess Ill be showing up for an afternoon run... Probably get there around 2 and hang out at the camp site after hours too. I got roped into working in the morning..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts