Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased an FJ that has some 20" x 9.5" BBS rims.

They are a little blingy for me, the rims have about 15k on them and are pretty much perfect.

The rims have a couple very small scratches where the rubber meets the rim if you get close you can see them, you would not notice them on a vehicle or at all unless you were looking for them, did not notice them myself until after I purchased the vehicle and had them off the FJ and were giving them a good wash.

Sold

The tires are in decent shape, have some wear and will need to be replaced sooner than later, that being said I am pricing these based on the rims.

The 5th tire, the spare has never been used.

These rims retail for about $1900 you can view more info and specs on them at:
** Edit, after rereading the rules about posting, but if you Google "20-inch bbs rd wheels" or something similar you will find all the info you need **
These 20" BBS Rims will fit a Toyota Tacoma or 4 Runner / 4Runner and several other trucks and SUV's

I would like $1300 for these. Sold
Please send a PM if interested.

Pic of actual rim on my new ride.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Added a couple pictures after getting a couple questions.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tentatively sold

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miscommunication in location, still for sale.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice wheels.

I saw you live in Jacksonville. I wanted to invite you to the Overbuilt Customs Show and Shine this Saturday. You can find all the info under the "Florida" region threads. Hope to see you Saturday.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have to work the first part of the day but will try to swing down in the afternoon to take a look.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In reply to a question I got I do have all the lugs, they are locking and I have the key as well (included)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been asked a couple times if I the rims have locking lugs, they DO here are the pictures of the keys, the lugs you can see on the pictures above.

I would prefer to have someone pick these up, but I have been getting a few out of state requests, I will ship but at the price I am asking for these it would be at your expense. Payment would need to be paypal as recommended by the mods on this forum and a payment I am comfortable with, no checks or cashiers checks, sorry.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In response to another lug question, this set of 5 wheels and tires comes with 27 lugs. 6 on each of the 4 wheels = 24+ the 3 to hold the spare.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In response to a couple more questions, if your looking to have these shipped the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs, they will ship from area code 32034.
Obviously would prefer to deal with someone here in the Jacksonville area or semi close by so we could do this in person without messing with shipping.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Those would look good on a 4Runner too! Good luck with the sale. Possibly post them on T4R.org as well?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my new more offroady tires today and took the BBS tires and rims off.
Took some pics after I cleaned some of the road dust off them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Slightly flexible but not much, the 5 rims retail for over 2000 without any rubber.
Also shipping 5 would not be cheap, just an FYI.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Il try to look into shipping cost

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have these same rims on my 2007 fj, with pro-comp 305/55 20's and i love em! you wouldnt believe the looks i pick up on a daily basis because of these.

Good luck selling

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Offset and other info.

Bolt Pattern 6-129.7
Offset 20
Size 20x9.5

1 - 20 of 28 Posts