Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cowboy up!

When you get down to the nitty griity. I like my new FJ about five times more than I thought I would. I opted for a Yellow / Leather Seats / opt. pkg. 1 / Side boards / Roof Rack (Hmm?). 3,000 came pretty quick and I was I used this forum to locate the oil-drain plug (thanks). I was also itching for some tone and welded a Flowmaster SUV muffler on it and a K/N air filter up front (good stuff). Then I towed a race trailor for a 1,200 round trip. 2-words "Giddy" "Up" : )
I am going to do some other changes like PIAA bulbs all around Before I drive out to Moab next month. I am fishing around with a custom install of these new Hella 550's I was going to put on my Jeep (265,000 miles of reliability)
Who has the record for the "Most Miles".

FJ- :fight: H3

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome! :grinbiginvert:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dixie,

Thank you, and may I commend your color choice : )

CowboyCEO

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,252 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome, and here's to many more miles of smiles:cheers:

UB

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To All,

Man, this FJ-Forum just plain rocks!! I am so stoked with my Cruiser and the props I get from other FJ-Owners. I have had so many questions answered in here. I can't wait to install some new PIAA bulbs in the mains.
I almost k/o'ed a deer last night because the stock lights just don't work well enough.

Cowboy

6,885 miles of smiles : )

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Sun Fushion MT/6-speed wishes your Sun Fushion MT/6-speed a Happy Birthday!!
It's just about dark enough to demo my new Silverstar Ultras up front. I saw them at Kragen and opted for them (for now) instead of the PIAA's. The install was a peice of c:mofo: cake
Time to sign off and go FJ-Cruisen.

CowboyCEO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts