1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm still sore today from all the crawling on the ground and wrench turning but it was worth it. I had a great time.

Now I have to get some tires to fill in those wheel wells. :cheers:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Also, for those doing this install, check out pictures 6 and 7. This is what you will be doing for about an hour if you drop the rear shock bushing into the frame. They were starting to get a little frustrated.

·
Registered
931 Posts
man that would be a funny day too for the alignment tech. I could just see him doing the last alignment in 20 minutes! You got a awesome looking house too!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had the worst sunburn after that day. Im loving the lift. feels like I own a new fj. Ready to go wheelin now.:rocker:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had the worst sunburn after that day. Im loving the lift. feels like I own a new fj. Ready to go wheelin now.:rocker:
You should've stuck around a little longer. We went down tie rod canyon after everything was done. It was a pretty cool nighttime trail ride. The new lift felt much better offroad than stock. Not only was I able to drive over rocks I would have dodged before but I was able to go faster through the dips and whoops on the faster section of the trail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts