Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i did! guess i need a 2nd grade social studies refresher class! :lol: btw, i'm a she. :)
My apoligies, my lady! :king::lol: Glad to see another lady out wheeling with us!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Hopping to make it for the first time this year just depends on if the misses wants to go
If she doesn't then leave her! :rofl: That's what I do! :jester: In 3 years she has never gone....
I don't know the exact situation there, but I have heard from many enthusiastic hopefuls and how they wish their spouse would go on the trip to the Summit, or how they're not able to go because their spouse just isn't into it like they are.

If you or anyone you know is in that sort of situation, you might want to check into this thread, and ask them to check it out too...
www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/national-summit-discussion/160148-uninterested-less-excited-spouses-please-check-here-re-ouray-fj-summit.html

:lol: I think he ment Arkansas NOT Alaska! :lol::lol::lol:
Oh!!! He meant AR, and not AK.
I get it. :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Were do I sign up . The official website? My is [email protected]
They haven't announced the official registration being open for this year yet, but keep watching this forum section for new threads, and the official website...

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
http://fjsummit.org/ Live!

We've (mainly Ty!) been busy making some modifications to FJSummit 2013 National Meet Take a look around, read the FAQ check out the lodging options in the area and watch the new slideshow. The countdown clock to registration is ticking. Start spreading the word! See you on the Trail!

·
Registered
47 Posts
It is funny. We all know the majority of people may be men. But, there are a few gals that have to convince there hubby's to come along. Im one of them. Now, I didnt have to twist his arm to go but it was my idea and I will be doing the bulk of planning.

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
It is funny. We all know the majority of people may be men. But, there are a few gals that have to convince there hubby's to come along. Im one of them. Now, I didnt have to twist his arm to go but it was my idea and I will be doing the bulk of planning.
Just tell him there will be a lot of single men there. :rofl: j/k

or show him this . . .

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Wife and I are looking like a go for this. Looking forward to meeting some good folks and having fun. We'll be Rookie/Stock'n it....be gentle....

Chances are we'll be staying in Ridgway.

Also, anybody going fishing??? I'm bringing my gear.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Sounds familiar, my wife had a 95 Land Cruiser, encouraged me to get the FJC, thought the 4runner was just ok, likes the 01 Land Cruiser...

Guess what I am saying is my wife is the real Land Cruiser person in the family, I just follow her lead....

:cheers:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wife and I are looking like a go for this. Looking forward to meeting some good folks and having fun. We'll be Rookie/Stock'n it....be gentle....

Chances are we'll be staying in Ridgway.

Also, anybody going fishing??? I'm bringing my gear.
Hubster is certainly looking forward to some fly fishing.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
OK, I have probably missed this some where in here, but how many are allowed to sign up for summit? I have reserved a room in Ouray for the week and am curious how many attend this event.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts