Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddies in the desert is moving up to San Francisco in three weeks for a new job and has to sell this - no parking for it! (Wish I had the bucks...)

It is a crawler as you can see from the pics.

He bought this with 183,000 miles on it and put on another 7k.

I cannot even identify all of the addons as I only have an FJ with tail-light guards and a K&N air filter and a CB. (That is all I could mod now.)

PM me if you are interested. The crawler is in the Coachella Valley - Palm Desert and any buyer will be responsible for picking it up here.

Spidey

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sweet rig. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
ooo! Do you know if it has a case in it? Looks like it has a lot of custom work on it. Do you know the year they switched to the stronger motor for that body style?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Folks, I wish we had the option of paying the shipping, but alas, it is up to the buyer.

If you want to, I can drive it to Denver but you would have to pay the cost of the fuel and for a return trip ticket for me back to the Valley.

He also mentioned that this rig was written up in a few mags way back when and was owned by someone who got published...I will have to ask him who.

Spidey.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Nice looking Land Cruiser. I wish I had the cash to buy it. Good luck with the sale. Chris

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly, I wish I had the bucks for this an a motorbike...I need to save some gas bucks at Spidey's thirst of 15MPG.

I once thought that maybe I should sell...nah....gotta keep my baby.

just charge clients more.

Also, I spoke with the owner today: he would prefer that the vehicle get shipped/transported/trained to the new location rather than me driving it...

Spidey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.