121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Signed up on the Summit web site to Lead

Friday
Imogene Pass to Ophir Pass sponsored by Discount Tire 9:00 AM

Was already on the run so might as well breath fresh air.
Thank :bigthumb: Just marked your name next to it.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Filled the following positions yesterday.

Thursday - Poughkeepsie Gulch 7:00 AM 10 Trail Leader will be Jake
Friday - Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) 8:00 AM 10 Trail Leader will be FX2000-H. Cook
Friday - California Pass and Corkscrew Gulch 8:00 AM 8 Trail Leader will be B. Delnay
Friday - California Pass and Corkscrew Gulch 8:30 AM 10 Trail Leader will be C. Adams
Friday - Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) 6:30 AM 4 Trail Leader will be K. Mathews
Saturday - Poughkeepsie Gulch 7:00 AM 10 Trail Leader will be A. Durazo

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Filled a few more positions

Saturday - Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) 8:00 AM Trail Leader will be D. Fredericks
Saturday - Black Bear Pass to Ophir Pass 8:30 AM Trail Leader will be J. Bacal
Saturday - Poughkeepsie Gulch 8:00 AM Trail Leader will be B. Swearingen

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Filled a few more positions

Saturday - Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) 8:00 AM Trail Leader will be D. Fredericks
Saturday - Black Bear Pass to Ophir Pass 8:30 AM Trail Leader will be J. Bacal
Saturday - Poughkeepsie Gulch 8:00 AM Trail Leader will be B. Swearingen
Is Joe driving his LX 570?? That would be a blast to drive shotgun, and are you letting Woody lead with his RZR? Are they allowed on those trails?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Don't know what Joe will be driving. Woody will be driving a regular vehicle but I'm guessing side by sides would be fine if trailered to the trailhead.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Joe has his own FJ and Woody will be in his 80 series and have Heather and most likely the pooch with them.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
i would volunteer but i cant even get assigned to a trail ....

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
i would volunteer but i cant even get assigned to a trail ....
Are you interested in leading Larry ? There are still a few openings. The system stops when the trails reach ten total. We'll get you in somewhere. Also, there are typically plenty of openings at the event due to last minute cancels and late nighters, etc.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Just three runs still needing leaders.

Time to step up if you are experienced with Alpine Loop or Poughkeepsie Gulch !

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Just added a few trails for late wait list attendees and those who were slacking on selecting their trails. Looking for leaders for these trails.

Thursday 7:00 AM California Pass/Corkscrew Gulch
Friday 6:30 AM Imogene Pass - Ophir Pass
Saturday 7:00 Black Bear Pass - Ophir Pass

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Update :bump: New trail runs need leaders

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just wanted to bump and give James a huge shout out for his work on this! Thanks also to all the trail leaders! you guys are the blood of the event and there would be none without you! See you in a week!

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Just wanted to bump and give James a huge shout out for his work on this! Thanks also to all the trail leaders! you guys are the blood of the event and there would be none without you! See you in a week!

Jonathan
Thanks and let me add . . . and this is for everyone . . . when you are on your trail runs, pay attention to the turns and times. So many attendees have been on the runs several times but still don't feel comfortable with leading. Leading really makes the event even more enjoyable IMO (and plenty of others have said the same) as it gives you an opportunity to help, influence and educate others that are less experienced off-roaders. This extra interaction makes the trip more interesting and enjoyable for everyone. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
You guys moved me to lead Photo Trail on Friday???? :thinkerg:

Fastest Photo trail ever! :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Yeah, i think they made us Photo Trail leader because of Kristin. First words out of her mouth: "What??? I don't want to be held up by a bunch of photographers...."

121 - 136 of 136 Posts