Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well guys, I built my 4runner really fast thanks to having a lot of my stuff leftover from my FJ. Here are a couple of photos for you to enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I might be interested in the bumper "wings", or at least a couple of them. I bought a 2010 iceberg two months ago with 40K mi (I paid $25,500 bone stock for mine) on it and it's factory clean top to bottom. Kept in a four car garage on Marco Island) . But there are some scratches on a couple of those wings.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I might be interested in the bumper "wings", or at least a couple of them. I bought a 2010 iceberg two months ago with 40K mi (I paid $25,500 bone stock for mine) on it and it's factory clean top to bottom. Kept in a four car garage on Marco Island) . But there are some scratches on a couple of those wings. View attachment 1122961 View attachment 1122962 View attachment 1122963

One of them is in perfect condition. Let me know. You can email me [email protected]

·
トヨタ Master
16,331 Posts
@CabinCruiser your one is gorgeous. Love the aggressive front end.
Thank you. The only thing I've done since that pic was lift it about 1.5" as I felt it needed a little more tire to fender gap. Southern Style Offroad winch mount & winch are the only other things on the agenda. For now. Mrs. loves it.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wow, time has sure passed! Since I got the 2013 Limited 4Runner, I moved to Indiana, sold it, bought a 2021 Tacoma, sold it, and now own a 2017 TRD Off-Road Premium 4Runner. I couldn't live with the truck and the amount of money the dealer kept offering me for it and so one day, I went in for an oil change and boom, they had the 4Runner there so I took the plunge. Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well. I am in the market for a TRD Pro or Ultimate Edition Suspension so I stopped in to see if anyone was selling one.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

21 - 27 of 27 Posts