Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second that I heard that they were making an all army green FJ, I instantly decided that it was the perfect time in my life to get one. I'm not kidding....in a span of a single moment, I went from being perfectly happy with driving my paid off RSX Type S for a few more years to an obsessive fiend with a serious TT addiction. Seeing an army green/white roof in person made me grin like an idiot, and test driving one only made it worse.

I've been on a rollercoaster ride of hope and dissapointment over the past month regarding the uncertainty of TT production. In the end, I decided to get a NSSE because it had so many of the features I wanted along with my beloved monotone green exterior. In hindsight, it was a fantastic decision! I was able to prevent several of the regional add-ons, so I purchased one for thousands less than a TT. Now, I can use that money to customize him to my liking.

I've only had Tank for a few days, but I am completely and hopelessly in love!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forums.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
Which Dallas dealer did you get it from? I was working with Toyota of Plano but they couldn't get any of the other dealerships to send them one, I found mine at Cowboy Toyota in Mesquite but they wouldn't hardly deal on it at all.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Awesome! and Welcome! :)

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Nice work!! The NSSE's are possibly one of the best color combos released in the FJ....even more so with the story behind them all!! Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
great ride, enjoy and let the modding begin

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
:clap: Congrats and thanx for posting the pics Lisa Marie! :clap:

We look forward to meeting you and your new baby. :bigthumb:

Dibs on the wheels if you sell them. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Congrats....welcome to the NSSE club!

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
The army green came out a few years too late. I like the black, but I would have been in a green one for sure.

Congrats

What are you going to do first?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts