Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since last Saturday, my FJ has taken on some new sounds! Last Saturday I took my new Borla XR-1 muffler to my friends shop. He ran 2.5" pipe to the muffler from the cat, then 3" out of the muffler, tucked up to the body, no tip. It is totally hidden, and sounds awesome! If anyone near Cincy needs an exhaust guy and great mechanic, PM me, my good friend Steve is the best. I have known him for 15 years, very fair and honest.

Second...installed my JL speakers and amp Thurs and Fri! Added 6.5 with tweets up front, 6.5 in back, 10" w3 sub, and 700/5 amp! All in custom pods and box. Took the Wicked CAS ideas and made my own. Got $125 in all 3 pieces...instead of buying for $500! TAKE THE TIME AND DO IT YOURSELF!
Saved $375, learned a lot, and had fun(drank beer), perfect!!!

Finally, booked room at Holidy Inn Express in Harlan for June 25 for Rough Country weekend! Who's in?!?!

Pics to come!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Putting a good sound system in the FJ was one of the best things Ive done to it so far. Makes the flat tracking part of driving her more fun for sure. :bigthumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts