Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Percy said:
Stupidity. Only one thing on the list. It kills you faster than anything else.
Percy! have you read anything i post on this site?! i played basketball with my car at one point, for goodness sake! i've dug a lake and devoted it to the solitude of girlfriendlessville. telling me to stay away from stupidity is like telling a dog to not sniff anyone's ass. you're only encouraging me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
air said:
Percy! have you read anything i post on this site?! i played basketball with my car at one point, for goodness sake! i've dug a lake and devoted it to the solitude of girlfriendlessville. telling me to stay away from stupidity is like telling a dog to not sniff anyone's ass. you're only encouraging me.
and don't forget, you tried to winch a dead tree!

I love ya, man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
Air, come now my friend. You asked the question. Stupidity kills faster than anything else. Besides, I've always been MOST entertained by your posts. The basketball thread had me laughing for weeks. Seriously, I think that there is a huge outbreak of sand in the clit around here lately. It's like some folks forgot to pay their "sense of humor" bill this month.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnGalt

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,172 Posts
It's great to see the folks together again.

1) I would love to see that tree come down, baby....yank the **** outta it!

2) I missed ya man, don't "cut yaself in half' K?

3) I'd take mine out and spool with it too!

4) you can tension test the hand brake now!

5) Love ya, Mean It!

Bichin? here? Lately?

NAH!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Percy said:
Air, come now my friend. You asked the question. Stupidity kills faster than anything else. Besides, I've always been MOST entertained by your posts. The basketball thread had me laughing for weeks. Seriously, I think that there is a huge outbreak of sand in the clit around here lately. It's like some folks forgot to pay their "sense of humor" bill this month.

Maybe there is just a need for this:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
you need to buy a few accessories for your winch. Gloves, snatch block, straps, and shckles. Check out Warn as they sell a complete kit.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Percy said:
Seriously, I think that there is a huge outbreak of sand in the clit around here lately.
Yes! this is why i'm here. oh witticisms i haven't heard, don't elude me for too much longer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,637 Posts
1983FJ60 said:
That begs the question: who would mount a winch on a 4WD without knowing how one works?
Damn, I was debating between an ARB, All Pro, and Bent Up, bumper but I think I've just been relegated to a simple brush guard. Why? I'm a novice and don't know all the ins and outs of winches. I guess my rig is not worthy of such a device because I'm just a beginner. Which begs the question "How does one become a 'wheeler?'" I guess you're born with the knowledge and didn't have to learn the ropes. I guess all wheelers were experts from the get-go. Thanks FJ60, you just saved me more than a grand in aftermarket parts.

It is this kind of elitist B.S. that makes this place less than entertaining at times. Just my 2 cents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,951 Posts
CONGRATES !!!!

Nice Air... I am about to do the same, getting a Warn m8000, its onsale at four wheel parts for $495, plus I have a $100 off coupon... and its free delivery... not a bad deal... tho I will be ordering the syn cable for $219 too...

But I will need to make a mount system for under the stock bumper for now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
DID someobody call for a wench.....I'm confused.....not sure how good she is at pulling out trees, but I'm pretty certain she won't cut you in half and she can fetch a mighty mean ale.....cheeeeeeers
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
bandi said:
CONGRATES !!!!

Nice Air... I am about to do the same, getting a Warn m8000, its onsale at four wheel parts for $495, plus I have a $100 off coupon... and its free delivery... not a bad deal... tho I will be ordering the syn cable for $219 too...

But I will need to make a mount system for under the stock bumper for now...
sounds like an awesome set up. i wanted to do that and asket a bunch of people on here early on if there's anything out there that'll allow to mount a winch on the stock bumper. i was told i was a homo and to go away.

so i went away. i cried. only a little. i mean, i dont want to make it seem like i'm deeply affect by what Spike has to say.

Speaking of which, WHERE'S SPIKE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
air said:
sounds like an awesome set up. i wanted to do that and asket a bunch of people on here early on if there's anything out there that'll allow to mount a winch on the stock bumper. i was told i was a homo and to go away.

so i went away. i cried. only a little. i mean, i dont want to make it seem like i'm deeply affect by what Spike has to say.

Speaking of which, WHERE'S SPIKE?
...with the wench...grab a number....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,350 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
FJCharlotte said:
by order of the blahblahblah knights of the Blahblah realm I am sworn to secrecy blah blah as to his whereabouts....but I'm pretty sure he's with the wench....
dude, where's spike?

he still holds the record for the best joke on here when i asked him what he did for a living and he told me he was a mircobiologist by night, working to cure me and Percy of the dirt we've caught over the weekend. Where'd he go?
 
41 - 60 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top