Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
air said:
Bostonian, first of all, i'm on it. Hooking up the winch as I type. second, back me up, why does everything have to get moved around. I know once I close this screen I'll never find it again. I've never even gone past the first page of General Discussion. By definition "General" means everything can fit under that category. The only thing moving it does is ensure it dies.
I'm not sure I can back you up on this until it's categorized in the 'questions' section....

(remember when this forum had ONLY a general discussion section?)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
air said:
Bostonian, first of all, i'm on it. Hooking up the winch as I type. second, back me up, why does everything have to get moved around. I know once I close this screen I'll never find it again. I've never even gone past the first page of General Discussion. By definition "General" means everything can fit under that category. The only thing moving it does is ensure it dies.
Can you imagine sitting around categorizing threads and moving them to their "proper" place? That sounds like a fun way to spend your time.

If it helps, I only look in Active Topics. I have no idea what the categories even are.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Bostonian1976 said:
I'm not sure I can back you up on this until it's categorized in the 'questions' section....

(remember when this forum had ONLY a general discussion section?)
i dont understand what that means. categorized in "questions"?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
air said:
i dont understand what that means. categorized in "questions"?
yes..like asking for backing you up. it was an attempt at humor. I've been up since 4:30 so my brain is working at half-pace....

·
Banned
2,350 Posts

·
Banned
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks guys, really........I went to a late movie last night (Clerks II, very good) and had 6 hours to devote to sleep. What did I dream about you ask? Rosario Dawson? Svetlana? MissFJ? No, to all 3. I spent what seemed like the entire night fighting (as Air, I assume) with a guy with 1983 on his Tshirt about a rubber band being stretched too tight and breaking and stinging my hand.
Thanks alot.......I need a life now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
chad said:
Thanks guys, really........I went to a late movie last night (Clerks II, very good) and had 6 hours to devote to. What did I dream about you ask? Rosario Dawson? Svetlana? MissFJ? No, to all 3. I spent what seemed like the entire night fighting (as Air, I assume) with a guy with 1983 on his Tshirt about a rubber band being stretched too tight and breaking and stinging my hand.
Thanks alot.......I need a life now.
Well played, Chad. Very well, indeed.

:argue:

121 - 135 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.