Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there are all sorts of caravans going this way and that, some people are going here, there, and everywhere but I thought I'd post up our little adventure in case anyone happens to cross our path and would like to join us.

Friday: leaving in the evening, will probably spend the night in Flagstaff

Saturday: Flag to Dolores and up on to Jersey Jim Lookout trail. Camping up there the night.

Sunday: Run remaining JJ/Gold Loop and on in to Mesa Verde spending several hours there. Then on in to Durango and up to First Notch Trail. Either spending the night there or completing it and heading up to Devils Mountain for the night.

Monday: Out of the forest and up around to Creede to run Stony Pass/Cunningham Gulch. Spend the night somewhere on this trail.

Tuesday: Finish up Stony Pass/Cunningham and head in to Ouray via Silverton sometime in the afternoon.

Just wanted to post this up in case anyone was looking to waste time before the Summit and aren't going to Moab.

We will be monitoring CB 16, HAM Simplex 147.555, and whatever area repeater we can happen to find. If you are in the area, hit us up! :cheers:

Our Spot Tracking

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I'll have to find you and get some tips/info on Mesa Verde. We want to swing by there on our way home.
You bet. Everyone I've talked to said it is a must see so I made sure to add it to our trip. Looks like an interesting area. I only wish we had more time to explore!

I also forgot to post our Spot tracking link for anyone interested or looking for us. Updated in the first thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts