Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

“This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,” John of Gaunt, dying, utters these immortal words in William Shakespeare’s history, Richard II.

So a small quiet village in Suffolk welcomes our RHD 2011 Japanese import, with its showroom condition, never been off road, only mod the JDM Crimson Myrtle Bullhorn (!) alloys. Unlike many JDM cars has Atrac and RR dif lock. Clock shows 168km, approx 100k miles. Quirky parking mirror on passenger side. The OEM sat nav gets me to central Kyoto in 164 hours...

Since purchase a week ago full Extreme underseal from the excellent CSK in Buntingford, new halogen bulbs and new Sony head unit on order.

Already put 580 miles on it, including barging through central London... :)

More progress reports in international forum later, glad to be part of the gang

· Admin
6,861 Posts
Welcome from Norfolk (the original one lol).

You’ll see a few floating around, one around Bury/Diss and a few off the USAF areas.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Zeros, yes I've been following the Intl forum for awhile, there's a Voodoo blue FJ near me south of Diss and there used to be a heritage blue in Eye. I will wander over to International for some queries about local servicing, parts etc that haven't been answered before :)

· Premium Member
17,676 Posts
Welcome aboard1

· Admin
6,861 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 1224267

“This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,” John of Gaunt, dying, utters these immortal words in William Shakespeare’s history, Richard II.

So a small quiet village in Suffolk welcomes our RHD 2011 Japanese import, with its showroom condition, never been off road, only mod the JDM Crimson Myrtle Bullhorn (!) alloys. Unlike many JDM cars has Atrac and RR dif lock. Clock shows 168km, approx 100k miles. Quirky parking mirror on passenger side. The OEM sat nav gets me to central Kyoto in 164 hours...

Since purchase a week ago full Extreme underseal from the excellent CSK in Buntingford, new halogen bulbs and new Sony head unit on order.

Already put 580 miles on it, including barging through central London... :)

More progress reports in international forum later, glad to be part of the gang
Lovely Car. Welcome to the forum

· Registered
2007 FJ Base
18 Posts
Welcome from New England!

I stayed in UK for a few months years back and I was amazed at how small some of the two way country roads were outside of the M25 driving to work in Chalfont. Like single car width of a small car..

Off topic I also remember my colleagues from UK being puzzled why people in the US who weren't farmers drove pickups trucks in general. I found that amusing.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes the FJ is totally impractical for a lot of country lanes around here, and apart from latest Range Rovers and Defenders about the largest SUV you see. Battered high miles Hi lux and Mitsubishi L200 now the builders and farmers pickup/wreck of choice, as original LR defenders escalate in price - ordinary folks don't often buy pickups, even twin cabs, as their main vehicle - as you guys say go figure🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 21 Posts